To make sure you receive the service you need Orchard makes sure there is always someone at the end of the phone line. We can support you no matter how many locations or servers you have, with a tailor-made service that takes into account confidentiality agreements and other specific demands.
Flexibility built in
Our contracts can be arranged with Service Level Agreements so you can be sure you are getting what you pay for. You can choose the level of support you need, from Monday–Friday 9am – 5pm right up to 24 / 7 remote support with 4 hour on site response and a same day fix.
Existing Contracts? No problem
If you have a contract with another company and are not happy with the service, ask us about taking over the remainder of the contract. This could mean you can get out of the existing contract quickly without having to pay extra.
Whatever support you choose, if we can't fix the problem we won't charge you a penny - unless there is extra hardware/software required which you decide not to buy.
• Peugeot Citroen UK We were contracted to build from the ground up a full contact centre using Windows 2008R2 servers for the IT system including Exchange 2010, the phone system is based on a Mitel3300 IP Phone system, We have created bespoke software for the client to allow them to run marketing campaigns direct from Peugeot & Citroen's customer database, we are now supporting the contact centre on a five year contract on a six day working week
If your project requires contractors to be security cleared, you can be reassured by the fact that our staff have often been through this process. We have worked for organisations like BAE Systems, Serco & Netherlands State Railway on several highly sensitive projects.
• For BAE Systems we provided ICT support for their bid to take over the peace time re-supply of all three arms of the forces. This complex contract ran for two years.
• With Serco we are supporting the Cyclamen project on behalf of the Home Office Project Cyclamen. Our team of highly qualified and experienced staff were all security cleared to support the production, development and maintenance of these systems. The project is now deployed and protecting us all on a daily basis.
• Netherlands State Railway BV is renowned for its reliable railway system and use of cutting-edge technologies. It is now looking to build a solid presence in the UK transport system. We have supported their bids from conception, through to selection and on to BAFO (Best And Final Offer).
Our IT Support service includes:
• Instant remote support direct to the user's desktop
• Weekly server maintenance (this is done out of hours)
• All printers can be covered under our support contracts
• Site visits on a same day or a next day basis
• SLAs to satisfy all parties
• Full remote access for your staff (if they need to work away from the office but still access the files)
• 24/7 monitoring system (that will tell us that a problem has occurred to your system before you know it has happened)
• Phone system support which can come under support contracts
• Infrastructure options
• Software development